When you're having fun conversations with your kids in public...

Do you ever stop and look around to see if anyone's watching?

Hehehe. I get strange looks all the time.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:04 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea, but most are just seeing WHAT all that noise is and I dont blame them LOL I would gack at someone else to I am sure!
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 11:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• yea i do look around because soemtimes the conversation is embarrasing because kids say the darndest things lol.. one time my little cousin was over my house and we were outside and this man walked by and he had really bad teeth. they were long and brown and yellow decaying teeth and she blurted out "ARE YOU A BEAR" "A BEAR WITH THOSE TEETH" i was so embarrased she said that i tried to play it off like im sorry she loves animals she asked me can i be a horse.. i know he was embarrased too. she was only 3
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 11:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• no i dont give a hoot whos looking if im having fun with my kids then we really dont care what other people think. if they are giving strange looks we just laugh and think man they need to lighten up.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No..We're having a blast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I just can't stand when a mom is talking obnoxiously loud just to get attention from other people as if to say "look at me... I'm a good mom!" Or talking loud about something she thinks is impressing all the others around her who are forced to hear her talking because she's being so ridiculously OBNOXIOUS!!!

Just because you're having fun with your kids, why do you have to be so loud doing it? If you're getting strange looks from people, it's probably because you're being obnoxious and they think you're just doing it to get attention...

YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT BEING LOUD & OBNOXIOUS!!!  ... (THAT'S ME BEING LOUD & OBNOXIOUS) See how obnoxious that is... don't you wish I'd shut-up & go away?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 3, 2009

• ... OH, & you can tell they're doing it for the attention thinking they are impressing people because they always look around to see if others are looking at them noticing what a "good mom" they are... UGHHH! Did I mention how OBNOXIOUS this is??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 3, 2009

• ... Sorry.. I was in the zone & just decided to go with it...
    If you want to be loud and obnoxious, go ahead... I'm fine with it...
    Anonymous

• yep, all the time. and we do get strange looks, giggles and ppl budding in. My daughter is only 3 and ppl always seem t be amazed at how clearly she speaks.
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2009

• We don't really get strange looks but my son has a very infectious laugh and when he finds something funny he's not afraid to let the whole world know. It is then I look around and will usually find one or two people smiling if not laughing.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Nope, I am concentrating too much on my son to even care if anyone is looking.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:37 PM on May. 3, 2009