Connect the dot names?

This there a website where I input my child's name and it will turn it into a connect the dot sheet for him? He is learning how to write his name but is having trouble with the dots that I do for him on his e's and m. I think it would help him if I had a printout of it instead of my handwritten dots, which don't look good and are not consistent. Thanks in advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:06 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• http://www.printactivities.com/Tracing.html This page has printables for each letter, but I'm not finding one that lets you imput a name. One thing that worked well for kids I've worked with was using a hilighter marker for them to trace over. They can see the hilighter AND they can clearly see the line that they're making themselves.

Good luck mama, you might want to try some of the homeschooling groups for help too. I'm sure they have some excellent resources!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:14 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Thank you so much! I looked at this website and it is awesome. I think I will printout the individual letters and glue them on one sheet and make copies of that. Thanks, again!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:25 AM on May. 3, 2009