Are you an ultra-hygenic person?

Like...do you carry wipes around everywhere so you don't have to touch door handles and such?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:07 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope...i am no monk! But i do suffer from mild OCD so something have to be clean always, or put in correct places ECT!
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 11:08 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes, I'm that person. You don't know who has touched those door handles. I have seen people enter a public bathroom, do their thing and NOT wash their hands. Disgusting!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Forgot to mention that when I wash my hands in a public area, I always grab a paper towel to turn the faucet off and on, dry my hands with a clean towel and then use that to open the door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I can go on and on. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes for lil j with the wipes! Im a sanitizing freak for the rest of the family. Too much nasty dirty people walking around digging in their balls and shit.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2009

• no i dont go that far. lol good morning cait
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No, I'm not that bad....I've been touching door handles and faucet handles all my life and I'm not dead yet :) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...seriously. It builds immunity.

That said, I do cover the toilet seats with toilet paper, and I will use a sanitizing wipe on the shopping cart handle or other things that my DD might touch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Nope. Germs build your immune system. I do wash my hands and I'm careful about things, but I don't freak out over every little thing we touch.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• To a certain extent....i will not touch door handles and I always wipe off the shopping cart handle when i have my daughter sitting in it.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 11:30 AM on May. 3, 2009

• No- you need exposure to germs to help build your immunity to viruses, etc. I DO shut the water off in public restrooms with a paper towel and back out of the door.

The rest, I just wash my hands a lot.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:32 AM on May. 3, 2009