what is your secret confession?

I still talk to my ex boyfriend all the time through email. He is my first love. I always think about him all the time. I even emal him with my husband in the same room. If I live near him; I would cheat on my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• It's a secret! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 3, 2009

• WWOOOOWWWWWWW thats crazy.. u would cheat on ur husband with ur ex.. maybe you need to be with you ex.. u must really love him when i read this my mouth dropped open lol.. thats a big secret.. but my big secret is sometimes i have dreams about sexual encounters with other women.. its soo embarrasing.. i'd never tell anyone i know about that.. not a soul.. and that sometimes i go to clubs and i dance with other men. and i drink. he would be pissed... but i never cheated.. sshhh. lol im only telling you guys because you dont know me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I see and talk to mine too. He doesn't know I talk to him. He knows I see him though. He works at a local store I shop at. I got drunk one night and started calling him the ex's name. I have been with current BF for 9 years. Awkward next morning.....lol

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 12:01 PM on May. 3, 2009

• wow u need to grow up and stop that shit. wtf did u get married for? if you dont love your husband tell him, because you obviously dont. i wouldnt ever cheat on my SO no matter what, thats very slutty and dirty. when you are with someone its for a reason, you should be a swinger or single if ur going to even think about whoring yourself like that. i find other guys attractive, thats normal, but if i wont let myself develop feelings for someone because my SO loves me and I love him and I dont need anyone else to make me happy because Im happy. You need to check your life, and if you arent happy, tell your husband, if he loves you, he will do everything to make you the happiest. You should be ashamed of yourself. I dont see the point of cheating, if you arent happy, leave. If me and my SO find someone attractive we talk about it, and if its a girl, we might just take her home.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 12:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• wow mamabella she said confession not "do you want to judge me then make a confession of your own"... people aren't fans of cheating but not alot would agree with you and your SO taking home random women like they're play things... it is you that you share though.lol If you think your relationship is immune to being ruined by bringing other people into it well you are as silly as your comment makes you seem.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Gosh MammaBella are you a priest in a booth or what? We all have secrets and those of us that go on and on about how bad other people are probably have the most. As for me, mine is I did go thru with a fantasy about being with a woman. Believe me I never thought I would but I did. Thats all, but never say never. And stop beating people over the head Mammabella its not very attractive,lol.
    Anonymous

• I was always crushing on my best friend (a man) but the feelings werent mutual. His best friend found himself attracted to me and my best friend hooked us up and we dated for a little. We broke up because of a HUGE misunderstanding. Here I am 4 years later and I've been in a relationship with my best friend (the one who hooked me up with my ex, his best friend) and I've still NEVER gotten over him. I'm pregnant with my boyfriends baby. They arent friends anymore. My ex joined the army. I had a dream about him last night. I want to be with him SOOO bad. I want to tell him it was a huge misunderstanding and I want to be with him. But He stopped talking to me years ago and I doubt he even things about me. I've come close to confessing my true feelings to him many times but could never bring myself to do it. I feel horrible. I haven't thought about my ex in FOREVER and then suddenly my dream about him brought up the feeings again.
    Anonymous

• Wow MammaBella you sound like a very evil nasty person. I bet you're the mom at the PTA everyone hates and doesnt invite to anything if they can help it.
    Anonymous

• ya my hubbys friend is HOT and ny hubby knows it we are very open and honest with each other cuz we both know we aint going anywhere.
    Anonymous

• I will confess. However I dont know how much of a confession it is. I am still by law married, however working on legal separation. Prior to the FINAL word that we were going to get divorced. I was already seeing someone. However, we had not been living together for months. In fact, "seeing" might be over zealous. At the very least interested in someone. Now, I am with that person. But its a complete secret. Because the X would flip out. So yep. Confession, maybe.
    Anonymous