Is Cafemom the best place for older moms ot meet?

Or, is there another you'd recommend?

retiredmom79

Asked by retiredmom79 at 11:39 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• I know what you mean. I'm in my fifties and still a stay at home mom. Try the groups in CafeMom of Over 50 and Fabulous and also We The Older Moms. How old are your kids, you? I'm mid fifties and youngest is in teens and older two in twenties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 3, 2009

• CafeMom is filled with woman of all ages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 3, 2009

• *women
    Anonymous

• This is the best place for everyone. I'm a young, tattooed, atheist mother && I couldn't believe there were moms out there like me that I met here. So no matter what color, age, religion, or beliefs on raising children you have, this is the place for you. Welcome. =]
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 12:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm older but I don't hang around older groups because all they ever want to talk about is their grandkids and I'm not into that. It's okay a little bit but it gets overwhelming at time with pictures and all. LOL

I saw that you were having trouble with you slideshow. Other ppl asked the same question here
    http://www.cafemom.com/answers/search.php?keyword=Slide+show+instructions

Hope you can figure it out.
    Anonymous