can u stand

fake rednecks? i mean people who think because they live inthe sticks and are nascar fans they automatically think they are rednecks? im sorry have you looked up the defination just because u live in the sitcks and in a trailor falling apart does NOT make you a redneck the defination of redneck is someone who has either grown up on or now lives or works on a farm i dont live in the sticks but by defination i am a redneck my whole family is farmers it it just irks me to hear responses like oh well i live in the sticks im a red neck or oh nascar is my favorite sport im so a redneck ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no offense but who actually tries to be a redneck? lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:45 AM on May. 3, 2009

• never really thought about it. . .

but JF says that if you have an entire matching set of salad bowls that all say cool whip, you might be a redneck. . .

I really have too much respect for farmers to call them rednecks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:45 AM on May. 3, 2009

LOL, no kidding!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah, and grangers are farmers too.... but the term "red Neck" means many different things to different people.

To me a "Good-ole-boy" was raised in the south, loves his Momma, hunts, goes fishing, drinks beer, watches nascar, probably owns a dog or two, and probably gets dirty every day at work.

To me a "redneck" is a foul-mouthed, country person that can't or won't speak correctly and they often times live in a dumpy-ass trailor, drinks too much beer, and are abusive to their wives.

I grew up in Georgia.....

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:48 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Oh yeah.... and Jeff Foxworthy used to be my landlord....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2009

• veronica are you joking?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:50 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I live in Virginia, and a lot of people around here refer to themselves as rednecks, and I am sorry but I will NEVER consider myself to be a redneck just because I live in the country and a lot of my family are farmers also.
    I think of being a redneck as a negative thing.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2009

• no offense to you OP
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:57 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Redneck is offensive, why would someone want to be one?
    Anonymous

• Here's your sign,lmao
    Anonymous