Is it possible??

Ok so last night my bf and I had our Birth Control Method COMPLETELY fail on us. So I was trying to figure out my ovulation date which from site to site it differs. It could be anywhere from the 31st of April till the 2nd of May which was yesterday the same day our method fails. I know you are fertile before ovulation, but can you get pregnant a day or so after?? I know this might sound silly but I am freaked out. Any answers would be more than greatly appreciated. I think we could be in trouble here. Not that I don't want a baby I am just in school and so close to being finished. Anyway thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe keep spermacide prefilled nearby for another time? That was our method of choice, I wouldn't go on any pill or patch. Sorry but I think you've got a 85 percent chance of being pregnant. Is this your first? My husband was in graduate school when we had our second. No matter what type or year of school it's hard to be a student and have a kid. Try to relax. Does your school offer babysitting services? I know some highschools do and sometimes colleges. If you're pregnant in college think of distant learning, for a while. At least the stress of getting to campus would be removed. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes, You could get pregnant. I believe you have 72 hours to get your hands on the "morning after pill." Please call your ob in the am and if you don't have one, your local planned parenthood can help you out. They are usually very understanding. . .

We use two methods always, spermicide and something else. Pretty soon that something else will involve clippers.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:59 AM on May. 3, 2009

• BTW the morning after pill is NOT the same thing as the abortion pill.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:00 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm an idiot- the campus nurse can probably take care of you as well, maybe even for free.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2009