Is it possible??

Ok so last night my bf and I had our Birth Control Method COMPLETELY fail on us. So I was trying to figure out my ovulation date which from site to site it differs. It could be anywhere from the 31st of April till the 2nd of May which was yesterday the same day our method fails. I know you are fertile before ovulation, but can you get pregnant a day or so after?? I know this might sound silly but I am freaked out. Any answers would be more than greatly appreciated. I think we could be in trouble here. Not that I don't want a baby I am just in school and so close to being finished. Anyway thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• There is a pill you can take to prevent implantation.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:53 AM on May. 3, 2009

• plan B
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 12:19 PM on May. 3, 2009

• take plan b...you can get it at safeway or any place like that..even though it's a bit expensive. You are usually supposed to take one pill and then the other pill 12 hours later, but they might have you take both of them right then.
    good luck!
    Anonymous

• There's only 30 days in April, sorry had to point that out..
    Anonymous

• Yes, you can be fertile a few days after ovulation. You aren't being silly at all. Many of us (whether we would admit it or not) have had a pregnancy scare or a birth control failure. Some of those resulted in babies. But also remember, just because you had unprotected sex during ovulation doesn't mean you will automatically get pregnant. If you don't want to take Plan B, you will just have to wait & see. You should have a period in about 2 weeks & you can take a test then if you are late. Even if you are pregnant, remember you will still have 9 months before you have a baby & it is quite possible to finish school while you are expecting (I did it) or even to return shortly after the birth & finish up with a newborn baby. Try not to freak out completely.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:34 PM on May. 3, 2009