i need help tryin to figure out what to do for my sons 7th bday

crazed1

Asked by crazed1 at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• what is he interested in...you could have a party/cookout outdoors. I have always wanted to rent on of those blow up water slides. Have the cook out and let kids play for a while and then do cake, ice cream, presents..just let him have fun doing what he loves just make it a themed party of one of his favorite things he likes. like monster trucks, wrestling, what ever it is he likes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:04 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My son was into Ben 10 and Bakugon. If it was nice out I'd say plan a waterballoon fight or squirtgun battle outdoors, and grill hamburgers and hotdogs.
    Firefly1981

Answer by Firefly1981 at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Movies, bowling, skating, Chuck E Cheeses... I'm into anything that I don't have to do the work
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 5:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My son will be 7 in Sept. He is wanting to go to this place, Incredible Inflatables. It's like Pump It Up.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 6:48 PM on May. 3, 2009