what do i do for a yest infection?

What do i do? this is my first one and it hurts so bad too. help me please. any advice accepted

josiahmom

Asked by josiahmom at 12:03 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Health

• Anonymous

• you need to go to a drug store and get you monistat 7..the three day treatment works best.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:09 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah the three day one is the best... The one day is just so strong and the medicine isn't in your body long enough to cure the infection. Stay out of bathtub and no hanky panky!!!
    Anonymous

• I douche with plain yogurt mixed with warm water. At night I use just plain yogurt, and of course a big 'ol pad to catch it while you sleep.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There are alot of over the counter cures They even have a 1 day cure any store that sells femine things walmart any drug store, It comes in a suppository. also try eating alot of yogurt. Good Luck
    earthangelyn

Answer by earthangelyn at 12:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I haven't tried it yet but natures own makes a kit type thing with the yoohoo meds and there's pills with it. I agree with using the 3 day the 1 days don't always work.. and they're strong I got an upper resporitory infection every time I used a certain brand of one day... haha yes that's a symtom. weird huh?
    Anonymous