Do U ever run into people on here who seem liek they are not real? Like all their pictures and everything seem like they took em out of a magazine?

One of my friends is like that, and also she adds me as a friend saying we should talk, than eerytime talk to her she never replies...when I look at her profile, and the things she says, it all seems made up to me.....have u ever run into this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on May. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't check out profiles.
    Anonymous

• LOL! That is soooo funny because how do you know other people are using their real pics too! NO ONE should ever use real pics, or real names on the internet. NEVER. I've seen pics wind up on porno sites... Seriously, it is not hard to photoshop someones face... If you do post pics and names, you are not very bright... Honey, all the internet is, is fantasy.... I can easily be a 65 year old guy down the street posing as a 23 year old mom with two kids.. All I have to do is take pics off of Google.. Does that make you feel any better?
    Anonymous