unemployment

i am receiving unemployment and im alomost out of the money and i still havent found a job yet. Can they give me unemployment again i am worried because i have a kid and i dont have a job yet?

yovani21

Asked by yovani21 at 12:39 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• No they will not give you unemployment again ,But do to the time you ask if you qualify for an extention in your unemployment.Go to an agency that find employment for you
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Most states have an extension available, contact your local unemployment office.

I do career and job search coaching in Chicago, and I am always happy to help my CafeMom friends with their resumes, cover letters, networking and job search. Feel free to contact me directly.

Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:14 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have an opportunity that you may be interested in, email me and I'll get some info to you: feb14daily@gmail.com

Alisha ;)
    feb14daily

Answer by feb14daily at 3:33 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know.

tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2009