Is there a way to download music on the bkackberry curve phone? to make it like an ipod or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can download music and play it on your media player on your phone, or you can download slacker radio for BB. its free and it is the best thing i have ever downloaded on my phone,
    its either slacker.com or slackerradio.com i cant remember, but I would recommend that over downloading the songs
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Lime wire or snagasong. Lime wire u can dragg it to ur phone. But good luck, i have tried a few sites cant seem to get music in my phone using the usb cord my phone came with.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

does it work for all smart phones? I have a lotus LG
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Faithful78, I think its only for blackberry but you could go to slacker.com and see if it is available for other phones
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:22 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't use slacker I use pandora on my blackberry curve.
    i also use my usb cord and drag music from my computer into my phone
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:50 PM on May. 3, 2009