How to cook my steak

I have 2 juicy fat steaks currently marinading in the fridge.
I dont have a grill though.
How can I cook them?
I have a flat griddle type thing I could use though as well as oven and stove.

lunamuse89

Asked by lunamuse89 at 12:44 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You have lots of choices! My 2nd favorte method after grilling is to do it on the stove. If you have a really good, nonstick pan, then you don't even need to add oil to the pan. Let your steak "rest" at room temp for about 10 minutes, then heat your pan. The pan should should have sides deep enough to catch the fat, so a griddle might not work. Once the pan reaches the right temp (you can check by spraying a little water-- if it sizzles, it's hot enough) then put your steak on it, letting each side brown and cook to taste.

If you don't have a nonstick pan, then I recommend a little-- and I mean only a little- oil to prevent it from sticking.

Bon apetit!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• When I can't grill my steaks, I like to do them on the broiler pan on Lo for about 4 minutes on each side.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:04 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Broil them or fry on the stovetop.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• MMM.....juicy steaks! Awesome! I do mine with lots of onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. About a teaspoon of butter, a little worchestor (sp?) sauce, salt and pepper, and garlic powder. I put it all together in large skillet. Cook on medium for about 7 minutes on each side covered. Then I turn the heat up high and cook all the fluids off and brown up the outside of the steaks and the veggies! Then I top it off with some Heintz57! (Mmm...mmm...mm!)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:19 PM on May. 3, 2009