pain in the "lips"

ok im 29 to 30 weeks (i say that because from lmp im 29 but u/s says im 30) and i have been feeling this pain and pressure down there- and i feel like my "lips" of my vagina are sore- i havent had sex in the past few days so i know its not that- it kinda feels like the babys down low sitting on my rectum and vaginal openings- if that makes any sense- any ideas wut it could be? also if i have to go 1 or 2 it feels even worse and it feels like the baby is gonna fall out- oh and no i havent been feeling any contractions more than the normal braxton hicks-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably baby's positioning. i have that feeling constantly and it hurts to walk.
    Anonymous

• OP here- oh and i noticed today the baby is going crazy in there- he has been moving like crazy today- way more than usual- is that something to worry about?
    Anonymous