when does morning sickness start

taylor799

Asked by taylor799 at 1:04 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine started right away, around 4 weeks. Ended when I gave birth.
    Anonymous

• I never did get morning sickness...I got a little nausea.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Right at 4 weeks and last till about 30 weeks.
    MommyAmbie

Answer by MommyAmbie at 1:15 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have been pregnant 4 times and have never had any type of morning sickness, not everyone gets it
    Anonymous

• Most people experience it 6-12 weeks. Many people want to be pregnant so badly that they convince themselves that they are having pregnancy syptoms before they are. It's hard because pregnancy and period symptoms are often close.
    Anonymous

• It started soon after I found out I was pregnant which is 6 weeks and lasted what seemed for ever but I think it was 3 months. If felt like I was going to die everyday it was a horrible experience and 14 years ago they gave you NOTHING for nausea you just had to suffer through it. My life was total on hold due to it I could not work and I dare not get into a car. I was sick every second of the day to the point where I lost 20 lbs and was pale as a ghost and I'm black..LOL
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 3:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• mine lasted between month 4-7. I guess I got mine later then some of the other girls on here.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:47 PM on May. 3, 2009

• never experienced any type of pregnancy symptoms besides eating more weirder foods an sleeping more never nausea have had two pregnancy's my kids are now 4 an 1 trying for number 3 hopefully !! baby dust too you an hopefully me!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 6:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• The only sign I had of pregnancy was morning sickness.I was 4 weeks when I tested and gota bfp..If not for that I wouldnt have thopuught
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 8:49 PM on May. 3, 2009

• nope never had morning sickness.. im preg with the 2nd
    LilyBellasMommy

Answer by LilyBellasMommy at 11:25 AM on May. 4, 2009