Head Banging???

My ds is 20 monthes old and when he gets mad or I take something away that hes not supposed to have he bangs his head on something!! Is this normal? Or does anybody elses kids do this???

ladybug.ky88

Asked by ladybug.ky88 at 1:06 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son does this sometimes but not out of anger. I've seen him bang his head on the sliding door to get our attention if we're outside.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:24 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My son does the same thing when he gets mad or gets in trouble. He banged his head on the corner of our coffee table and had to get stitches. He has stopped for the most part, but does it sometimes on a flat surface (the floor or the wall) when he's mad.
    my2boysdrewaaro

Answer by my2boysdrewaaro at 2:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• my 6yr used to do this doctor said it felt good to her. found out later she had sensory issues.
    1800-323-grow help kids call get your child evaluated.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:17 AM on May. 5, 2009