baby movin

i am 30 weeks 6 days and my baby lately haven't been movin during the day only at night and he really don't move much then.. could something be wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you walking around during the day will 'rock' the baby to sleep so when you sit still and want to sleep it's play time! Mine did the same thing. I think it's pretty normal. If you are worried call you ob though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:31 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I just asked my doctor the same thing, and she told me that the baby could be changing sleep patterns or something like that, and is more active during the night when you don't notice it. She hooked me up to some machine that tracked the babys heartbeat and stuff like that so I would feel better, and everything was fine. You could ask her to do that for you, so you could have some peace of mind.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:11 PM on May. 3, 2009