Panties?

Is it weird to have a certian set of panties you where through you whole period, in case of leaks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I though everyone had 'period panties. I think it was the first 'girl secret' my sister ever told me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No..I don't want to ruin my good/sexy panties.
    Anonymous

• I have period panties! Lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• It's not ONE pair of panties because wearing the same panties for a week is worse than leaking everywhere LOL but yes, I have a few pairs for those times. The "Granny Panties"
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have panties that I use only when I'm on my period. I dont want to leak on my cute panties.
    leally26

Answer by leally26 at 1:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I have panties that I wear only during that time of the month. They are white so if there is leakage they can be bleached. Your definately not alone!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:49 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think everyone has them. I know I do. They are big ole granny panties to accomodate the pads and hold the bloat in. Not at all sexy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:57 PM on May. 3, 2009