Are you good at writing papers for school?

I feel like I am a horrible writer. It takes me so long to sit down and write about a two page paper.
After a 6 year break from school it feel like I don't remember anything and that the younger ones are far more advanced than I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was... I never made less than a 98 in any English class I ever took. I've been out of school for a couple of years though.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:45 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I went to ASU right out of high school so I am pretty good about remembering MLA or APA formats. I find it easy to write about something you are very interested in or know a lot about.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes, but this semester all the papers we have to write SUCK. My last paper was "Analyzing an Argument". So, I had to read someone else's argument and then give my impression of it, my view on the subject and then the quality of the paper. I find this type of work SO BORING. I'd rather just write my own paper. Now, I have a paper due on Wednesday. I have to revise one of my papers to make it drastically different somehow whether by changing the structure or perspective. So annoying!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:35 PM on May. 3, 2009