At any point during your 1st trimester did anyone bleed and still okay

melissa78155

Asked by melissa78155 at 1:36 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I, personally, never bled anytime I was pregnant. I would think that if you are bleeding, you need to be contacting your Dr. ASAP. No matter was someone may tell you on here, everyone is different and it's NOT okay.
    Anonymous

• many people bleed and everything is okay...but everyone is different..while i wouldnt stress i would mention it to my Dr.
    Anonymous

• I didn't but my daughter in law did 4 separate times when pregnant with my granddaughter. It was never large amount and they just checked her and the baby..then she was on bedrest for a week each time. If you have bright red blood you need to see your Dr.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• A lot of women bleed. If you have brown spotting it is very normal. If you have bright blood and bad cramps you need to go the dr. I have bright blood at 7 weeks. Then it stopped, and I am fine. Sometimes there are little tears in your uterus that will cause bleeding. My dr. put me feet up for a week and all is good now. Don't panik
    Anonymous