• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone tried Phentermine?

I want to try it, can you tell me your experiance?

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 1:40 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have two friends who are on it. One of them needs it the other really doesn't. Both are experiencing side effects, rapid heart beat, emotional outbursts, personality changes. I talked to my dr about going on it and she feels the bad risks are just too high. I took one when I was visiting my friend and I can tell you I was not hungry at all that day. You could've offered me my favorite food and I would've not wanted a single bite. I also felt loopy and out of it. Good luck.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I almost dies from it, its a horrible thing. It was illegal for a while, but I will never touch "phen phen" again its not worth it.
    Anonymous

• Died not dies lol
    Anonymous

• I used it for 4 months after i had my son and i loved it. It gave me the energy i needed to get everything i needed done and stll have the energy for my son. I was a single mom working 2 jobs at the time. The reason i started it was for my weight, i was 200 pounds and when i stopped taking it 4 months later i was at 150 and then just stayed as active as possible and lost another 10 pounds. So my overall experience was great, but if you use it you want to start at the lowest dosage or you will feel like a tweeker. I had to cut my doses in half because i couldn't sleep the first few nights after starting it but i thought it was great. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:49 PM on May. 3, 2009