Something Chicken........sigh.....

Okay so I just answered the "whats for dinner" question and realized that after the past two days of beef for dinner its might be best that I mix it up a bit and have chicken. But right now I am only at "Chicken Something". I have fixin' for baked potatoes to go with the dinner and a veggie. However, I don't know what to do with the chicken. We had turkey sandwiches with fruit salad for lunch, so I do not want to have chicken sandwiches for dinner. I need a "Chicken SOmething" recipe that is not too heavy on us please...any good ones will be appreciated!!

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 2:11 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love chicken and brown rice. Throw in some stiry fry veggies or marinate the chicken (Jack Daniels teryaki is soo good!!). you could also Oven-fry the chicken and serve with pasta.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:34 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Make a chicken stir-fry or bbq chicken.
    Anonymous

• bake the chicken, pull it out when its done and cover it with cheddar cheese and bacon (cook the bacon before hand) put it back in the over til the cheese melts...or marinade the chicken in basalmic vinager and basil, bake when its done pull it out and cover with mozarella cheese and a little more basil, back in the over til the cheese melts (this has a really light almost sweet taste from the basalmic vinager, good even for really picky eaters)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:23 PM on May. 3, 2009

• lazy chicken fajitas ....as i call them. fry chicken with peppers and onions and fajitas seasoning. then stick it in a tortills with some shredded mozz cheese. have some rice eand beans with it. everyone i know loves it and its so simple and great!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:24 PM on May. 3, 2009