Does anyone have any receipes for cooking on the grill?

I need to come up with foods to cook on the grill. From meats to veggies to desserts. I have never really done alot of cooking on the grill beside burgers, hot dogs and boneless skinless chicken breasts. But with all this nice weather and wanting for feed my family healthier foods I thought we could use the grill more. So if anyone has any ideas that would be great. I have never done veggies on the grill so which ones are best. I need lots of help.

KarenL026

Asked by KarenL026 at 2:17 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• do kabobs....cut up onions, bell peppers, steak, chicken, and shrimp (don't cut the shrimp) put them on a skewer in whatever order you want and grill them. you can marinade them before hand in a fave sauce if you like.
    potatoes and onions: dice potatoes and onions, wrap in alum foil, salt and pepper to taste then place on the grill. has to cook for about an hour maybe a little longer.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• http://www.foodnetwork.com/boy-meets-grill/index.html Love this show, great grilling ideas and recipes.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:24 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Here are some suggestions; please contact me directly for recipes:
    Grilled Greek-Style Eggplant and Squash
    Grilled pizza
    Grilled fruit
    grilled tofu and veggie fajitas
    grilled vegetable tostadas

Answer by rkoloms at 3:42 PM on May. 3, 2009