y must u keep answerin my qwestions like a smart ass? just stop payin attion to my stuff. thanks have a blessed day. mayb grow up soon

taylor799

Asked by taylor799 at 2:24 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are letting them win by allowing them to get under your skin. Be the bigger person!
    Anonymous

• I can only guess that some people go insane by bad spelling on here.
    Anonymous

• I haven't even seen any of your questions hun
    Anonymous

• Haven't seen any of your questions. You should try to not let them bother you so much, they just get worse. Be a grown up and ignore the mean mommies.
    Anonymous

• I have not seen any of your questions. I'm sure that your spelling is certainly troublesome to many.

FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 2:30 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm guessing the immature chatspeak and poor spelling.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should learn to spell soon or not use the computer to post questions that you apparently can't even spell correctly. just a thought. I haven't seen any of the other ones but your probably being repetitive and annoying so that is why your getting the nasty answers.
    Anonymous

• Her "qwestions" are in the Pregnancy area.
    Anonymous

• I've learned to just scroll on down the q and a's that freak me out cuz i know other moms will be ouright verbal in my place. I don't recognize your screen name at all. What happened?
    Anonymous

• mayb u need 2 use spellcheck or a dictionary. -- see how annoying it is to try to read piss-poor spelling and text garbage?? Maybe if your questions were typed properly people could READ them and give you answers--- instead of 'smart-ass' comments. Also-- if you don't want anyone to pay attention to your stuff-- then DON'T POST questions - duh!
    Anonymous