Beatin from the inside...

Im 5 1/2 months preggo now with my first. And it wasn't until just recently that I starting feeling my little one moving around in there. But it seems like all of a sudden now hes NON STOP moving. I feel him as soon as I wake up. And I still feel him as I fall asleep at night. I know there probably isn't such thing as too active. But do they normally move around this much?

shay33069

Asked by shay33069 at 2:41 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's an awesome feeling. He's an active baby. :-)
    Anonymous

• Yes, perfectly normal. If he wasn't moving then you would and should be worried. He is enjoying the room he has for right now. It will go away around 7 months but continue to get stronger each week. It is normal. I thought our daughter was going to seriously fall out from moving so much.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:45 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm 5 months, my baby has been moving for about a month now. usually only after meals. He or She is a very mellow baby. But last night he was keeping me up!!!!!! I had to tell him I need to sleep ha ha. Every baby is different!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

• also... I have a big baby in me.
    gottalovemal