DONE BEING PREGNANT

I am almost 37 weeks. I am sooooo done being pregnant. I have the braxton hicks, I get the spotting, but only at night, I get the pressure in my bottom, and my breast are starting to itch like crazy. Im sooo sick of having to pee every 5 mins. There has been times to where I get up from peeing and before I can get out the bathroom, I have to go again!!!! GRRRR

Will he just come already???

TLW514

Asked by TLW514 at 2:46 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dude I'm with you. I'm 40 weeks today and I am more than done. If he doesn't pop out soon he's getting evicted on Wednesday.
    good luck ma.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 2:47 PM on May. 3, 2009

• hang in there!! you're soooooo close = )
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I remember how you felt. I have an almost 7 week old. Sometimes you will wish you were still pregnant lol. It's almost over though, and then the good stuff starts! Congrats!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i agree with PP, i could NOT wait to not be pregnant anymore but once he was out i wanted him back in! lol
    Anonymous

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant today and I feel like my son may come early, hoping anyway. I'm trying a VBAC and want my body to go into labor on it's own this time. I can't sleep well at all...my tailbone, hipbone, pelvic bone, groin, vagina -- all are sooo uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I'm waking up every 30 minutes to pee in the night. Sometimes in the day, I go to the bathroom every 5 minutes...it's crazy! This is my second child. He's so much lower, already in position. My daughter never dropped. She's now 17 months old and I'm exhausted. I love being pregnant although I've dealt with complications in both pregnancies...fortunately, thank GOD, I have a healthy baby girl and praying I will soon have a healthy baby boy! I think we'll be done after this one. One of each. Perfect family of 4.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I fully understand your frustration. I think the last month, is so hard. Because you are ready. You feel huge, uncomfortable, and you are just ready for it to be over.
    But, for the baby, you just gotta wait it out. It is for their health and safety.
    As EDD can be up to two weeks off. Good luck, and I hope you find your comfort soon.
    Hottiehp21

Answer by Hottiehp21 at 4:34 PM on May. 3, 2009