Braxton Hicks

Im 37weeks pregnant and have been having brcxton kicks all day for the past couple of days. Does this mean anything or is this just normal? My stomach is hard most of the day but im assuming that is just the braxton.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds normal. Thats what happened to me for weeks before I went into labor. if they get about 4 minutes apart and stay consistant than you could be in labor.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• It sounds normal. I had something called prodromal labor a month before I had my DD and only because she was c-sectioned for high blood pressure. i'm sure I would have made it to my due date with the prodromal labor. You can make sure your baby is in optimal position though and that might alleviate some of those BH. Go to www.spinningbabies.com.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Most likely is normal. However I was having what I thought to be BHC's at 22 weeks, and had my son at 25 weeks. Now, I am overly paranoid!

Hottiehp21

Answer by Hottiehp21 at 4:33 PM on May. 3, 2009