Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok my ex put a restraining order againsst me

Ok my ex who i have a baby with has put a restraining order against me i went to go do the same exact thing. The incident happened when i went to go knock on his door and he wasnt home and his mom was i was banging it and i was with our baby i wanted for him to spend time with the baby and be with her but hed rather be with his new girlfriend. I ask him why he wants to be with her instead of working things out with us or even spend time with the baby. So he went and said i was scaring him and he did that. SO i did that as well becasue he would say he would try to take her away many times from me. Ive had a couple of restraining orders against me from another guy and im tired of being looked at their family members like im crazy. But when guys lead me on my emotions get deep. I just want to stop this reputation I am a bright girl and fun to be around but I dont get why i have to take it to this level if i dont even hurt them


Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • If this is not the first time you have had one then maybe you should find out what the hell is wrong with you and why they are doing this because of you. If he doesn't want to spend time with his child you can't make him. Maybe he wants it on his terms and not with your shoving her down his throat. Your a mother now so act like it and in the mean time stay away from him before you end up in jail in violation of a restraining order. Then he will get your child and you will have a record when and if you ever take him to court. If he has moved on then you should do the same. You can't make someone love you just because you say you love them. Don't blame your issues on your Dad, my father got killed before I turned 2 and I don't suck the life out of men, either he wants you or he doesn't so move on, grow up and stay away from him before your behind bars.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • Seek counseling - you have issues.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • I mean im tired of getting into trouble ive had plenty of advice from people but i guess i dont listen. please dont be harsh on me its just i think i never got the love i deserved when i was a child by my father and i guess i get emotionally attached when i fall for someone it feels like they are leaving me like my dad did.

    Answer by carol85 at 3:11 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • Um, do you live in a trailer court? Seriously this a lot of drama. You need to seek some counseling. You can't make anyone do something they don't want to do.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • yes counseling would be great for you. and take him to court.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • trailer court?

    Answer by carol85 at 3:15 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • You don't want the court seeing you as an unfit mother. They will take your daughter away from you. You need to work on yourself - counseling!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on May. 3, 2009