It's raining again. What is your weather like?

I am in SE Missouri. More rain, nothing but rain foreacasted this week. I am typing this while floating down the flooded Mississppi. Where are you and what is your weather like?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not too far from you. We live on the KY TN border. Rain, Rain, Rain for the last week and the forecast has some rain in it, but it looks like we may see the sun for the first time in a week tomorrow or Tuesday.

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Augusta, GA. We had rain for maybe like 30 mins yesterday and that was all. Its hot and sunny here!

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I am in PA and it's the same here. Rain rain rain. The forecast is mostly all rain for the next week here too. It's so gloomy. Oh well, it's laundry day.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm in Charleston, SC it's been hot and sunny for about two weeks now. But next week we're supposed to get some good storms... we need it!

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:23 PM on May. 3, 2009

• MN is hot hopefully the rain stays once a week though so we can keep off fire radar

Answer by goatmom4 at 3:33 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Ann beat me it's hot and sunny. All week they are calling for scattered t storms.

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:34 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Lake worth texas (DFW area) and it is raining... it has been raining.. and its supposed to KEEP raining... ugh

Answer by Tzutchka at 3:50 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Southern Arizona, and it's hot and windy. With more heat in the forecast. No rain at all.

Answer by debra_benge at 4:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Beautiful for once! 65 degrees and partly cloudy

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:34 PM on May. 3, 2009

• New Hampshire, it's pretty cool out which is nice but overcast and dreary with some drizzles. Blah weather.

Answer by misfit_biscuit at 5:31 PM on May. 3, 2009