As a mom, do you think it would be all right if.......................

a 30 year old male dated a 20 year old women who has "Turner Syndrome"?

**turner syndrome is a disease that makes a 20 year old look like she is 14**

Keep in mind that they wouldn't have a normal relationship because people would see the guy as being a pedophile.

**pedophile is an adult who prays on children, sexually**

for more information on the disease visit this site:
http://www.medicinenet.com/turner_syndrome/article.htm

NCIS05

Asked by NCIS05 at 3:19 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay you posted this a million times. Who cares if someone has a condition causing them to look younger than they are. Don't be jealous and mind your own business. They are adults so let it go.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm not being jealous. I was just asking a question. And I don't have to mine my own business because I have a relative that has this.
    NCIS05

Answer by NCIS05 at 3:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Ten years isn't a big difference. If they decide to be together, then I'm sure they understand the amount of stares and questions they'll get from strangers. I once dated a man 12 years my senior. And, no, I don't have Turner Syndrome. But that's like asking someone who's paralyzed not to date anybody because of all the attention it would bring. So what?! Everyone deserves to be loved.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 3:30 PM on May. 3, 2009

• very true. I guess it just would depend on the person, and how much they cared about how society would judge them.
    NCIS05

Answer by NCIS05 at 3:33 PM on May. 3, 2009