Don't you hate when you ask a question and some ignorant Anon posts a nasty/rude response?

If you have a problem with the question, DON'T ANSWER!!!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 3:26 PM on May. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yeah i definetly agree with you i asked a question the other day and recieved about 150 answers and they were all really rude and it kinda did ruin my day. When i thought the question was not going to be such a big deal.
    lizcyn

Answer by lizcyn at 5:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• If you have a problem with the question, DON'T ANSWER!!!

Sorry to tell you but that won't happen.

Anonymous

• Depends if the question is dissevering of a nasty or rude answer. If you don't like the rudeness then don't post on a public site, we all have an opinion and as i have heard many times they can be like assholes and they all stink
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:27 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't mind the opinions; that's why we post questions. However, they can be like a**holes, so again, KEEP MOVING IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD! It doesn't ruin my day but we could all do without it. THANKS.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 3:32 PM on May. 3, 2009

• nope i dont have a problem hearing something i probally didnt want to hear...i think if you dont want both sides of the question answered and you want everyone to sugar coat or agree with you...you already have your answer....so dont ask the question...sign ANNON!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Regardless of "ignorant Anon" I hate when people post like that in the first place. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 10:11 AM on May. 4, 2009