only the positive

I see alot of negative on here.. questions about people posting anon, picking on spelling, bashing, and all the others... but thats not all that CM is about.
I am asking for the positive experiences on here.
Have you made a great friend (I have ..her name is Janet)
has a mom gave you great advise that really helped? (I give thanks to Bmat for the helpful advise when my sinuses were kicking my butt)
Have you just needed a boost in your self esteem and the CM ladies were there to support and pick you up? (Thanks to all the ladies that gave supporting posts to my "am I weird" question)
Do you come on here and ask questions knowing there will be advise from women who genuinely want to help? (I do... thank you to ALL the ladies who have answered my questions. you may not have agreed with me but you have all been kind and truthful when answering my questions)
I just want to thank CM and ALL the ladies for your support!

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 3:27 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I have plenty of positives. I love Cafe Mom for good and bad.
    I have learned alot about myself and how to work a blended family.
    Yes I have made friends, friends I may never see but none the less.
    I like being able to help others, look at their situation in a different light.
    I know that some of my advice that I have given has helped others and I am very happy for that.
    I speak from past experiences and the wisdom I have gained by those experiences.
    I would be lost without Cafe Mom...for good and bad..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 6:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There are way too many that just call you stupid and bash your question.I haven't yet had the opportunity to make a friend on here,but I still hope I will!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:23 PM on May. 3, 2009

• TMJ121099 - I really think there are worthy ladies on this site. There is a potential to make some great friends. Keep talking to the ladies you meet. I am sure you will make lots of friends in no time! (I am always here to be one!)

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 4:50 PM on May. 3, 2009

• All of my friends on here are great! There are some women on here that do too much bashing, and I tend to think that maybe they have unhappy homelives, and like a typical bully, they need to put others down to feel good about themselves. Just ignore them.

Nice question, Tzutchka!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 5:37 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I've had a lot of great experiences on here. For the most part the people are great on here. I've not gotten overly chatty with anyone in particular but I've had several people msg me to tell me how much they appreciated my advice and that's a good feeling and we've discussed their problem in more detail thru inboxes so I don't know about everyone else, but I'm always glad when I can help someone on here. There are some people that seem to just love to have drama. I've noticed a couple of people in particular lately that seem to come in on some of the posts and turn a regular conversation into a battle of the minds.
    Overall I love being here on Cafe Mom, there's a whole lot more good than bad here as far as I can see :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:51 PM on May. 3, 2009