positives only please

I see alot of negative on here.. questions about people posting anon, picking on spelling, bashing, and all the others... but thats not all that CM is about.
I am asking for the positive experiences on here.
Have you made a great friend (I have ..her name is Janet)
has a mom gave you great advise that really helped? (I give thanks to Bmat for the helpful advise when my sinuses were kicking my butt)
Have you just needed a boost in your self esteem and the CM ladies were there to support and pick you up? (Thanks to all the ladies that gave supporting posts to my "am I weird" question)
Do you come on here and ask questions knowing there will be advise from women who genuinely want to help? (I do... thank you to ALL the ladies who have answered my questions. you may not have agreed with me but you have all been kind and truthful when answering my questions)
I just want to thank CM and ALL the ladies for your support!

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 3:27 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got alot of help from someone just recently! She really helped me thing through a really tough situation! i think its just helpful to get someone elses point of view!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 3:33 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Good post! Thank you.
    Anonymous

• Thank you :-)
    Anonymous