Jon Stewart, War Criminals & The True Story of the Atomic Bombs

For those who think COMEDIAN Jon Stewart is giving you all the facts regarding what makes one a war criminal, I present Bill Whittle who quite systematically blows Stewart's opinons out of the water!

Warning if you want to educate yourself, then you won't mind giving up 17 minutes of your day. If, on the other hand you prefer to keep your blinders on and believe whatever Hollywood and the liberal media elite feed you, then you should just skip this post! LOL

Why is it when a COMEDIAN states a political OPINION it is taken by liberals as FACT, but when that OPINION is blown to bits with FACTS, then said COMEDIAN was "just joking?!" You know, like when Michael Moore the Documentarian becomes Michael Moore "the entertainer" when the facts of his movies are dispelled?! LOL

http://www.pjtv.com/video/Afterburner_/Jon_Stewart,_War_Criminals_&_The_True_Story_of_the_Atomic_Bombs/1808/

P.S. YES! It is a slow news day! LOL

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 3:29 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, OTS, but I happen to live in Oak Ridge and the hubs works at the lab that built the bomb. :) I even own one of the historical homes that was built by the government for the workers that lived here on the reservation. Its cool to hear about the history that built our town. :)

Jon Stewart is a real goof ball and has some strong language. But to hear him poo poo "Obama's last 100 days" is funny. Thanks for the link, OP. There was information that I was not aware of. Live and learn everyday. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:30 PM on May. 3, 2009

• The good thing about us "liberals" is that we don't take him as a source of news, more as someone who makes fun of the bull--- that the MSM spoonfeeds us all day long. That's his sole purpose. Same with Stephen Colbert. We need something to laugh at and he does the trick. Unlike you "neocons", we do not have to rely on an entertainer to run our party. How many Democrats, or "libs" do you see apologizing to him if they say something about him?
    Anonymous

• Ok, I call BS on the Anon. There are so many women on CM that do not understand that Jon Stewart is not a legitimate news source. Some would not know what satire was if it bit them in the ass.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:50 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Anyone who believes that The Daily Show is a real news program is an idiot. Regardless of one's ideology.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 3:59 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't know anyone who thinks The Daily Show is real, they call themselves the fake news all the time.

I guess, according to a study, lots of Conservatives think Steven Colbert is for real though.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I guess, according to a study, lots of Conservatives think Steven Colbert is for real though.

What study, done by whom?

Who were the people doing the study and what were their political leanings?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:47 PM on May. 3, 2009

link please! (and if it's from Daily Kos, or HuffPo...then it's bull!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No way, it has to be true! Comedians are infallable. Franken has the Senate seat all but sewn up so this must be true.........
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:05 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 5:10 PM on May. 3, 2009