Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

I find myself going there like every hour, opening the door and it's just the same carton of milk, bag of apples and jar of pickles...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 3:38 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, no, no...its not hoping something will materialize...its hoping your standards have lowered so something in the refrigerator looks good enough to eat...its like the last girl in the bar before closing time...lol
    fooddiaryuser

Answer by fooddiaryuser at 4:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• LOL, isn't that funny!
    Anonymous

• wishful thinking I guess....I do that too. I guess I'm hoping I will see something I didnt the first few times...lol
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Haha... I do the same thing. Like in the last hour or so something different, or more exciting has appeared.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• That's very true~Lol
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Hmm, still this from Seinfeld, did you?
    Anonymous

• *steal
    Anonymous

• I do it all the time. It's the same things over and over again. Sometimes though I'll look and the same old thing will inspire me to make something different. I made something the other day and it was delicious. Can't remember what it was now, but I really enjoyed it. Combined some left overs. Yummmy, maybe I'll go have a gander in teh fridge. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Actually, I stole it from a web site that has strange questions on it...lol.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:45 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I do that too!
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 3:45 PM on May. 3, 2009