If u could go back in time, where would u go? what year or special day would u want to have all over again??

there's 3 different times in my life that I would love to go back...

1. Jan 2, 1986
The day before my dad passed away.. And I would've hugged him so hard, and to smell him for one last time

2. Nov 18, 1998 & Oct 2, 2001 the days my boys were born.... just to stare at them a little longer, I would love to see them again as new born...
How about u?

VeroHi

Asked by VeroHi at 3:50 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The blue is hard to read.

Anyway...I would go back in time to tell my brother that I love him. I didn't get that opportunity before he died.
    Anonymous

• Sorry about the blue, ill ask the question again
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 3:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I would go back to the day my boyfriend and I had our first date: Nov. 28, 2007
    The day my daughter was born on March 18, 2009 and the day my grandma passed away March 29, 2009. I would've told her my favorite memories from when I was a kid...
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Only thing Id go back to is around 1995-1997, somewhere in there and Id find a way to accidentally bump into my MIL and have lunch or dinner with her or something so we can sit and chat.

She passed away in 1998 and I never got to meet her, so Id like that opportunity.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Aug 04ish. To not marry my husband.
    Anonymous

• I would go back to anytime in the last 5 years.....my mom past away on April 2 this year and there are so many things I wish I would have asked her and so many things I would have told her...I had plenty of time she had cancer but I guess I always thought I would have more even with her diagnoisis.
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:52 PM on May. 3, 2009