Honey your fat....

How do you tell your hubby to loose weight and that I don't find him attractive anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• When I got too fat my guy told me he wanted me healthy and to be with me for a long time so he asked if we could work out together. It worked. I lost 50 lbs before he ran off with his dad's nurse.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:14 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Go on a diet with him and don't tell him that! You can nicely suggest you want the family to get healthy and then do it with him. If he doesn't have support and it's not his idea, then it's not going to work!
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 4:15 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I can't go on a diet w him...If I lost anymore weight I would look anorexic
    Anonymous

• I agree with cuddlek. You wouldnt want him telling you those things. Exercise together, make healthier meals, but dont be mean and shallow to him about it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• you could be direct if you wanted to... he needs to know that you're the type of person that can't see beyond the outer person so he's going to have to shape up if he wants to keep you.
    I'd join a gym with him, cook healthier food, maybe pack him a healthy lunch with healthy snacks for work etc. Even if you're bone thin you could always use some muscle tone.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:36 PM on May. 3, 2009