Sex on the roof of your house?

I am bored w my sex life w my hubby. I tried to tell him I want romance and now he thinks I think he sucks in bed. I don't think he sucks at all!! I just want making out and things. We will go to bed and he'll be like..'you in the mood", "wanna have sex"....I mean come on...that is a huge mood killer and he still was doing it. I don't even have the urge to have sex now. My son is 6 years old and we have been together for 2 years. We used to have sex like 2-3times a day...now its like once a week. I want sex every other day if I could but I can't get turned on. I am only 25

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• It's reality Baby. Sex is always left on the back burner so to speak, when you are an adult, have a family and a job. It's not always like it is on TV.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with a little spice. Start slow, try outfits and surprising him. Maybe if you're ever in the car alone, a little 'stimulation' while he's driving. Eventually he'll get the picture and then you can start asking him to suggest things he really likes. Talk about your fantasies to each other, then agree to try to recreate what you can for each other. It has to mutual. Eventually he'll be ready for sex on the roof or in an elevator or the backseat. One thing that my hubby says really works is when I tell him what I like or tell him what to do. In your example you can say you prefer for him to kiss you passionately when he wants sex rather than asking, or just throw you on the bed, whatever works.
    Anonymous

• Tell him EXACTLY what you want. Make sure he understands that its not he's lacking in ability but you want more than just "hey, wanna do it" and honestly need more than that to get turned on. Some guys just dont get it and honestly need it spell out for them.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You have to be precise with a man. I don't know how you went about talking to him but it's sad that now he thinks he sucks in bed. I'm in the boat with you as far as I'd like it more often, I'd like for him to say something that would make me want to have sex when I really don't feel like it. For us, we have to take the moments when we can get them so "hey honey you wanna?" has to be enough. You think you have a tough time getting turned on... it's harder for a man if he's not in the mood. My hubby says "you know, it doesn't stand on command" and he's right so you gotta sometimes talk with you bodies instead of your voice.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:29 PM on May. 3, 2009