I wanna post a ad on craigslist/ paper?

I clean house for a living and wanna post an ad to hopefully get more clients. Can you help me put one together? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What exactly do you need help with?

AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Go to the bottom where is says RESUMES and look through those.. All the Small Biz Ads. You should see some you can use.
    Anonymous

• Oh such as a catchy ad or something?? Do I say the price or what.. just some examples/
    Anonymous

• The bottom of what?
    Anonymous

• Say something like "Are you tried of cleaning your toilets, floors, and showers? Well, hire me, and I'll do the cleaning for you. Then you can go into what you charge. Ya know like for three rooms twice a week I'll charge $xxx or whatever. Good luck, I hope you get more clients!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:42 PM on May. 3, 2009