Iam a single mom of 2 kids, never finished high school...

I havent worked in 2 years and need some direction. I feel worthless. Iam a good mom since Iam there for my kids but, I dont have daycare so I dont know what to do? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How do you provide for your children if you don't work? I would go out and find friends or family to help with my kids, get my diploma or GED and get a job.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There should be a program in your community to help you finish school and help you with childcare.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My friends work, so do my family. When I worked I had to work over nights and was exhusted because I couldnt sleep. I live with my mom, thats how .
    Anonymous

• Ya the program is called welfare and you can get it if u get child support. Also is daycare just has a huge waitn list that hasnt moved in a year but, to get on the list. You have to have a job.
    Anonymous

• This is the perfect time for you to go back to school... Immediately get into a GED program and finish high school. I would recommend a community college because they usually have a wide variety of programs and they are a lot cheaper than other private schools. Congress has just increased the amount of aid available in the federal financial aid program, so go now.... Most programs will have summer sessions about to start. Do not procrastinate any longer... do it now and good luck!
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 4:38 PM on May. 3, 2009

• if you like kids a daycare aide is a good option then you can bring your kiddos with you!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:48 PM on May. 3, 2009