Need a dream interpreted ... serious help needed!

A friend and I had a shared dream this morning. We have always had a connection, but never shared a dream before. In my dream, I was asleep, and this man came to me, telling me that I had to go to my friend. He took my hand and we were suddenly in a store, like a dollar store. She was there, and distraught. For some reason, we both took out our latops and tried to talk through IM. But we couldn't get to each other that way. I looked over at the man, and was suddenly VERY afraid. He was moving very jerkily, with a strange look on his face. I tried to run, but couldn't move. In my friend's dream, she was in the same store, and was terrified that someone was after her. There were ppl in the store, but no one was paying attention to her. She was calling out for me, frantic to see me. Suddenly the same man was there, and she told him that she needed me. He said he was going to get me. (continued in first answer)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• He and I show back up, and I try to talk to her, but she can't speak, so we get our laptops out, but we can't get each other on them. She throws her laptop, and I try to calm her down. I mention that our mental connection wouldn't work. That's when she woke up.
    Anonymous

• Thats pretty weird sweety... Maybe its a sign that something is going to come between you two, or that you will lose "connection" for a while... or maybe your friendship will be tested.
    .... That is definantly odd.... were there any colors that stood out? different colors suggest different meanings as well....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 5:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• The only colo that stood out to both of us was a greyish blue. The predominant feeling we had from the dreams was one of pure TERROR. Also, she was trusting of this man in the dream, but didn;t want him to touch her. I was simply scared out of my mind by him.
    Anonymous

• Have you been to the psychic realm group yet? There are a few ladies there that do dream interpretation and they are pretty right on.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• May be an angel. Why not ask God?
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 6:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• It sounds to me like you and your friend are at odds about something and are afraid to discuss it, for fear you will lose your friendship. So it is something that lays between you undiscussed. This man is a symbol that you need to discuss it, and that he is pulling you closer to it makes you fear the man - but he is also helping you, because it's something you need to get past. You can't do this thing through notes and letters - you have to do it face to face. Good luck. =)
    TortisShell

Answer by TortisShell at 7:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• most of what your dreams mean:

Store: means you are mentally strained
    Man: Masculine aspect of yourself, assertive, aggressive, etc.
    Hand: (to hold hands) is a connection with person, or idea
    Scared: Self doubt, lack of control
    Friend: personalities you had rejected and want to accept
    Laptop: need to communicate
    Running: fear of facing something

Mostly it seems like there is something between you and your friend, that you are both afraid to face up to. Neither of you are communicating about it, and I can't tell you what it is that is between the two of you, but there is something, that both of you are refusing to look at, even though you both want and need to face it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I believe that we all have different types of dreams. It looks almost like you are mixing two different types of dreams. Your dream sounds like you were looking in on hers to make sure she was ok. We do this sometimes with kindred souls that we have shared several lives with. That is why you and her have shared dreams in the past and when certain parts of your dream match hers exactly. And it sounds like at the end where you couldn't move or make a sound was sleep paralysis.
    Her dream sounds like she is trying to work through something in her life that is scaring her. I think the man in her dream may be her spirit guide and that is why he came to get you when she asked him to. The issue she is trying to work out is more then likely something she hasn't told you about yet and that is why you two couldn't "talk" to each other. cont....
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:14 PM on May. 3, 2009

• It sounds like her subconcious is trying to tell her that she needs to tell you what is going on if she wants you to help.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:15 PM on May. 3, 2009