Computer trouble?...or cafe mom trouble?

Is anyone else having problems posting in groups. When I go to post..the box with the options of photos and different colors..spell check etc...doesn't come up!

Is it computer problems or this site? Are you having problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on May. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Not only that, but the also the cursor jumps from the line I am typing on to random places on the post. I am having trouble finding all the spelling errors because I am just typing away on the wrong line. I am also getting a huge amount of pop-ups. It doesn't do this on other sites. I had no trouble reserving a car to rent at the end of May, or checking email. It's definitely CM.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Hi,

Are you still having trouble adding posts to the site? If you are can you please use the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of each CafeMom page and let us know what issues you are still having?

Thank you,

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Cafemom always makes my browser crash.....I think they have a few bugs and kinks with their site...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• All of three of my computers crash constantly when I am on Cafemom. I have been curious what the problem is too.
    goldenraysofsun

Answer by goldenraysofsun at 2:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2010