Headlines ring.....Obama takes a walk....

That is headline news!???? Ok...so he and Michelle held hands and went for a stroll....Why is that news? It was reported today that Obama has received 3x the coverage in his first 100 days then that of his 2 predicessors....Why? Do we really need to know every single detail of his life...including his after date walks with his wife. Frankly...I am Obamad-out!!! If the newspapers would like to report that the recession is over....let the presses run full blast! Moon lit walks?......Not sooo much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Next week it will read Obama takes a Poop, video at 11!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I saw this and had to gag. Who the heck cares?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• The media is just giving certain people more fuel for their hatred of all things Obama. I mean, how dare he take a walk with his wife, those 10 or 15 minutes or however long, would have been better spent on fixing the economic crisis in America, don't ya think?
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 5:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I was pretty much "Obamaed out" by November 5th, 2008! LOL

It is way over the top...but I think because of all of his gaffes, screw-ups, and negative publicity stunts, the media HAS to show him in the best possible light, so the masses will continue to "oooh and awwww" him. Never mind the fact that he's destroying what is truly important to this country...lets admire how wonderful a family man he is. Bleh!

P.S. My husband is more of a man than Obama could ever hope to be. For starters he wouldn't sell his country out to impress a bunch of rebel dictators and terrorists sympathizers.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:04 PM on May. 3, 2009

• YES WE CAN AND YES WE DID...LIVE WITH IT muahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• I mean, how dare he take a walk with his wife

He can walk wherever he wants - why is it news?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think its news because people are watching it. If you don't like it, turn it off and don't watch. The "news" is not going to report it if no one is watching. NPR hasn't mentioned it at all.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• because he's a celebrity. He's more interested in getting his face shown than running this country. The media puts up these trivial stories to drown out the real issues.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• MEDIA HYPE HONEY. It's the way of the USA.
    Anonymous

• ahh Lorikeet said it all.......a true blue American woman
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:36 PM on May. 3, 2009