On and off cramping?

Its possible that im pregnant and i will take a test in a few days when i miss my period, but for the last two weeks or so i have had on and off period like cramping. One day about two weeks ago i cramped for a day then it stopped and happened every so often. Now yesterday i cramped and now its gone. My breast have been sore for about a week. I have had all pregnancy symptoms like nausea, going to bathroom Every 5 min, sleeping problems, cramping, major gas etc etc. Anyways has any of you experienced this on and off cramping?

jazl4167

Asked by jazl4167 at 5:04 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes i had the cramping and yes you are pregnant! I guarantee it! the 1st test i took was negative but i was prego so dont get discouraged! If you have any questions ask PLS! Dont be scared! Do you have any lil ones now.
    SummersMama09

Answer by SummersMama09 at 5:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No i don't have any kids. Thanks for the response! Also i do normally get period cramps but normally only a few days before my period and they don't go away! Also on the 6th i had a period that was 3 days early and didn't start like a period. Normally my periods start real light and get to the normal flow but that time it just started wit a normal flow! And only lasted bout 3 days
    jazl4167

Answer by jazl4167 at 5:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm going through the same thing!!!! Last period was April 6, but I've felt like I was going to get my period for 2 weeks now. The cramping and SORE boobies!! Good luck to both of us! I really "FEEL" pregnant, sounds like you do to!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:55 AM on May. 4, 2009