Does anyone know of a site that you can refresh what you learned in high school?

I am starting school in June and I honestly do not remember too much of what I learned in high school.. went to an alternative school when I was in tenth grade and pretty much didnt do anything for the 3 hours a day I went (really only 2 cause they let us go early) .. The only reason I passed was because my school payed for me to go there so they didnt really care one way or the other.. I really want to freshin up before I start college in June.. I googled but the only websites I found were ones that I had to pay for.. If anyones knows of any free online learning websites please let me know.. Thanks

Saintlouisde397

Asked by Saintlouisde397 at 5:04 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• maybe a GED prep site?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Really the only two subjects I would even worry about would be Engish and Math. Otherwise....what you learned in highschool is not going to matter much in College. That's just my opinion. If you can aquire good study skills then you will do just fine.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 5:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• When I was preparing for nursing school, I check out several ACT and SAT prep books. Those gave a great over view and refresher of high school course work!

Good Luck and Congrats on starting college!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There are a bunch of free webistes that can help!!!!!!! One of them is BookAdventure.org and it's made for younger kids......but it helps with reading comprehension.....but I would definetly try out different prep books.

Honestly when I was in college, I didn't need anything that I used in HS, except for the Math part....each class is specific and you have to do the material for that class and be responsible for the work....nothing from hs is needed.....just make sure you do all the readings, homework, etc.
    StephanieEspo

Answer by StephanieEspo at 5:15 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Math is my worst subject.. I dont even remember how to divide!
    Saintlouisde397

Answer by Saintlouisde397 at 5:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Look for high school homeschool websites, many of them are free. You can also go to your local library and check out a GED study guide.
    Congratulations on going back to school! I am sure that your school will have resources available if you have deficencies.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 PM on May. 3, 2009