pain in the "lips" asked earlier but i need more thoughts please

ok im 29 to 30 weeks (i say that because from lmp im 29 but u/s says im 30) and i have been feeling this pain and pressure down there- and i feel like my "lips" of my vagina are sore- i havent had sex in the past few days so i know its not that- it kinda feels like the babys down low sitting on my rectum and vaginal openings- if that makes any sense- any ideas wut it could be? also if i have to go 1 or 2 it feels even worse and it feels like the baby is gonna fall out- oh and no i havent been feeling any contractions more than the normal braxton hicks-
also the baby has been moving like crazy today like out of the norm crazy- if that means anything....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what it could be but start walking more to help more the process along or call the dr. and make sure everything is okay
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:11 PM on May. 3, 2009