HOW MANY WEEKS WAS YOU WHEN YOU WENT TO THE DOCTOR OR THE FIRST TIME?

I JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT AND IM 5 WEEKS WHEN SHOULD I GO TO THE DOCTOR?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Make an appt now. I went at 6 weeks for both pregnancies. That is as early as they would take me, even though I called for the appt about 4 1/2 weeks.
    HFBMOM

Answer by HFBMOM at 8:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• first time I visited my ob/gyn I think I was about 11 weeks! i didnt know I was preggo till I was probably about 8 weeks.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• as soon , for my last pregnancy i went at 5months, after 5 kids you realy dont want to go...my personal opinion.
    Anonymous

• i went as soon as my home pregnancy test came out positive, same day for both pregnancies.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i went to the doctor after my home pregnancy test came out positive, i went to the doctor like a couple days later to find out for sure, and i was like 3 months pregnant lol, but i didnt know i was that far along but i do suggest going as soon as you think you are to confirm that you are
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 5:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You should go as soon as possible...you only go once a month at first but theres alot of tests they need to do and trust me I didnt go until I was like 6 months and they did all thew tests at once and that was NOT fun I wish id gone earlier do theyd do them over time!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:09 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'll be 10 weeks tuesday and there not seeing me till middle may,i called when i was 6 weeks....
    Anonymous

• I would go as soon as possible. Especially if this is your first pregnancy. I was 6 weeks.
    jjspringer

Answer by jjspringer at 12:55 AM on May. 4, 2009