What time do YOU go to bed?

I find that I tend to pretty much follow my kids to bed most nights. Every now and then I get...I don't know, almost insomnia and will stay up later. But on the regular nights, sometimes I feel like some old person or something, going to bed so early. I just want to see if I'm alone in this. What time to you go to bed?

tropicalmama

Asked by tropicalmama at 5:38 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Around 12.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 5:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• About an hour or two after DS goes to bed.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 5:41 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Never before 10. Usually around 11.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 5:41 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You a mom and your tired? ....no surprise there! LOL I would say you are 'completely' normal.

I have insomnia ...so I sleep whenever I can. I try to stick to a regular routine though. It does help to have a set time. Cutting out caffiene after dinner is an obvious answer and getting enough exercise during the day.

I have also found that the computer usage at nite can interfere with sleep rythms and patterns.

If you are having troubles you may want to keep a journal of your activities and compare days that you are having troubles with those days that are normal.

good luck...hope ya get some zzzzz's
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Right now, when ever i get there.
    When DH is home, it depends on what shift he works. If he's working nights i take a nap with the kdis and stay up until he gets home (between 11pm and 2am). If he's on days I go to bed when he does, usually around 10.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:48 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Around 10.. Sometimes a little before, sometimes a little later...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i go to bed around 8-9. then again, i have to get up at 2 to go to work.
    kater

Answer by kater at 6:07 PM on May. 3, 2009

• DD goes to bed around 10, and I go to sleep between 11 and 1. Lately Ive been insomniac, so its been pretty late (early morning) that I go to bed.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• ten-ish
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• 4 am. I'm pregnant and i don't have a reason to get up in the mornig so i stay up late and sleep in all day. When i do get up i do housework and then spend time with my SO when he comes home from work.

It will change dramatically in a few months.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:42 PM on May. 3, 2009