If something says "suggested donation" or "donatations appreicated" do you leave money or not?

I will If i have it, but if i dont i dont, for example the Zoo around here does not charge.. (the small one, the big one does) BUt they have a suggested donation price, they will let you in if you pay it or not, If i have a few buck i put it in, if not i dont.. same iwth donuts and stuff at big events.. if i have it i give it if not i take it and dont give.. how about you?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:38 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to. They generally are for a good cause and since the people/organization generally put out money for whatever it is. Sometimes I just can't, though, and then I don't. If I only brought a certain amount of money with me, and it's all already spoken for, then I don't worry about it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:41 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Depends on what its for. If its like the zoo you mentioned I will if I can.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Always. It may not be much if I don't have it but I always leave something. Don't know why but I feel guilty if I don't.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 5:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Sometimes. =o
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 5:45 PM on May. 3, 2009

• If I have the cash, sure. Or if I know before hand, I will make sure to get some. I rarely carry cash, so sometimes I am caught off guard, but I will usually give a bigger donation the next time around.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:30 PM on May. 3, 2009